Foreign Cars Illustrated was a bi-monthly magazine created by Universal Publishing in Canton, Ohio. The publisher was Arnold Abramson, and the only two editors were Albert Prokop and Warren Weith. Other titles by the publisher were Rods Illustrated and Customs Illustrated.
The magazine was first printed in February, 1958 and continued through March, 1959 when it was re-titled as Foreign Cars Illustrated & Auto Sport. The new title continued reviews of foreign cars, but the preponderance of content was more motorsport oriented. Publication continued through April, 1960.
The table of contents can be seen by clicking on the icon.
A total of 13 issues were published under both titles. Cover images are complete.